Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Experience life with heart

I'm going back on friday morning.
After packed all things,I feel like everything is gonna end. Memories can just only bear in mind and keep in heart.
I'm not used to farewell,especially someone i really care with heart.
Tears dwelled in my eyes, finally flow over my cheeks, non-stop.
I tried hard,not to let go my tears in my eyes, but i failed.

Everything has its own principal, i supposed.
Everything has its own time,i supposed.
Life is everything,consists of sweet,sour,bitter,spicy.

Only have to experience life with heart no matter happy or sad.
Life is so real,only happy with laughter and sad with tears make life more completed.

2 comments:

  1. it also means we could see life from different angle. That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这假期好好陪伴在家人身边吧... 好好休息,让自己静下来思考,你可以的,加油!

    ReplyDelete